Pet Remedy Natural De-Stress & Calming Battery Operated Atomiser + 250ml bottle + 3 Batteries
• A new and natural way of tackling stress and anxiety
• Several years of research and trials have resulted in a unique formula using low concentration Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Sage
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural messengers called neuro-transmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm ( via GABA pathway) or get ‘fired up’.
In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many different signs of stress we see in our pets.
The special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed pets.
• Unique water based, non-aerosol, battery operated atomiser
• Suitable for all mammals showing signs of stress including cats, dogs, rabbits, rodents, ferrets, and horses
• Ideal for locations where socket for plug-in diffuser is not available
• Easy to operate
• Clinically proven
• Starts to help immediately
• Helps calm pet without sedating
• Helps pet become more attentive and receptive
• Batteries included (3 x AA cell)
• Delivers a metered dose (0.12ml) every 15 or 30 minutes
• Lasts up to 8 weeks
• Suitable for small room (10m2 or 100 sq ft)
• 250ml refills available
• Developed and made in England
UK Delivery Terms
Parcels are shipped via Royal Mail or Parcelforce dependent on size and weight. Orders placed before 12:00 midday will be shipped the same day. Orders received after 12:00 on a Friday will be shipped on the following Monday (or next business day in the event of a bank holiday).
Standard Delivery (2-3 Days)
Standard Delivery is via Royal Mail Tracked 48 or Parcelforce 48 dependent on weight.
Express Delivery (1-2 Days)
Express Delivery is via Royal Mail Tracked 24 or Parcelforce 24 dependent on weight.
The Standard Delivery charge is £3.99 per parcel up to 3kg in weight.
Parcels over 3 kg have a delivery charge of £7.50.
The Express Delivery charge is £4.99 per parcel up to 3kg in weight.
Parcels over 3 kg have a delivery charge of £9.50
We offer free delivery within 8 miles of the centre using our own transport.
On occasion goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control. As such, delivery cannot be guaranteed and any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
Radway Green Garden Centre
Telephone: 01270 878009
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new resaleable condition within 7 working days along with the original receipt.
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.